One Ticket for Intensive Workshop #5: Understanding Submission (Saturday, December 1 from 9AM-1PM) during Naughty Noel 2023.
- Each ticket is $10 per person. Partners will need two tickets to attend the same workshop.
- Workshops have limited seats available.
- Each ticket is non-refundable. You may gift your ticket to another person, but Studio 58 will not refund or resell tickets after purchase.
- ONLY registered attendees of Naughty Noel 2023 are eligible to purchase or attend these workshops.
Intensive Workshop #5: Understanding Submission
Format: Concentrated 4-Hour Workshop; Interactive
Day/Time/Room: Saturday (December 2), 9AM–1PM; Dasher Room, Host Hotel #2
Limited: 25 participants. A partner is not necessary; self-tiers are welcome! You’ll likely get MORE from this workshop’s practical stuff if you have someone you can tie with but it isn’t necessary.
Experience Level: Any
Required Supplies: Participants should dress for comfort & temperature fluctuations. Bring a favorite pen or notebook if desired.
This comprehensive crash course on Understanding Submission covers a wide range of topics important in understanding different facets of submission:
- 6 types of masochism,
- 5 need centers of submissives,
- 3 core languages of D/s,
- 9 motivation types of service submissives,
- 2 distinct types of humiliation play.
- Dominants who wish for a broader understanding of submissives
- Submissives who wish to learn models and terminology to examine and articulate their submission
Presenter Bios: Undergroundsea (Sea) (He/Him) has attended kink events for over 20 years. He presents nationally to help people communicate and understand each other’s kink needs, and especially to understand submission. He currently serves on the Advisory Board for DomCon BDSM weekend conventions and was a columnist on BDSM topics for fearlesspress.com. Previously Sea represented BDSM on multiple college campuses and mainstream forums, and chaired Austin TNG for 4 years. BDSM has influenced his artistic expression in the form of fetish photography, DJing music, dance, writings, and kinky stand-up comedy.