NAUGHTY Noel 2022 by Studio 58
Winter Conference & Hotel Takeover
December 1-4, 2022 ❄ Gettysburg, PA
Organizer: Studio 58 Events
This is our fifth annual event, and each year just gets better! Spend this weekend exploring your own personal development and relationship practices. Our inclusive event is designed for consenting adults who genuinely want to enjoy meaningful connections among other LGBTQIA+ folks in a friendly atmosphere. Make new friends and nurture your existing friendships; renew your connections with your partner(s); learn new skills; and enjoy festive activities.
We cannot wait to share another Studio 58 experience with you!
Our four-day Noel 2022 will offer:
- Excellent education
- Festive socializing & partying
- Holiday shopping & product demonstrations
- And the unforgettable opportunity to mingle with other like-minded adults at an inclusive event.
Register for Noel 2022
Starting on June 15, 2022, at 8PM Eastern, you should visit the Event Registration Website (Brown Paper Tickets) to register.
- Early Bird VIP Weekend Bundle (June 15 to July 18. Includes 4-Day Ticket, Fri & Sat Dinner Tix, Naughty Noel T-Shirt, special gift): $230++ per person
- Normal VIP Weekend Bundle (July 19 to Event. Includes 4-Day Ticket, Fri & Sat Dinner Tix, Naughty Noel T-Shirt, special gift): $250++ per person
- Early Bird 4-Day Ticket (June 15 to July 18): $135++ per person
- Normal 4-Day Ticket (July 19 to Event): $155++ per person
- 12-Hour Volunteer Ticket (Providing 12 hours of service over 3 days or before/after event in exchange for a significantly reduced rate): $50 per volunteer. Apply to volunteer: https://fetlife.com/groups/158016/posts/20488165
- Staff Ticket (Providing more than 25 hours of service for the event): $0 per staff member
++ Transactions will be processed through BrownPaperTicket (BPT), who will assess a service charge with each transaction.
Reserve Your Hotel Room for Noel 2022
Visit the Event Room Reservation Website (Brown Paper Tickets) to reserve a hotel room.
We handle all hotel room reservations through our dedicated reservation system for November 30 to December 4. Do not call the hotel directly or try to reserve with them online, as they will not be able to help you. You must be a registered attendee of Noel 2022 to reserve a guest room during this weekend. We will compare the registration list with the room reservations list before the event to make sure everyone has completed both steps. Our special rates are good for any stay between Wednesday, November 30, and Sunday, December 5, (although our main event nights are Thursday, Friday and Saturday).
We are using two adjoining hotels for Noel 2022
HOST #1 HOTEL: Our original hotel arranged around the indoor pool will be called Host 1. It is the location of our poolside & balcony rooms, our satellite space around the indoor pool, vending, some programming, restaurant/bar, and marketplace. This hotel tends to have lots of activities and attendee energy that can run 24/7 during the weekend. Our event will occupy the whole hotel on December 1-4.
HOST #2 HOTEL: Our adjacent hotel reached across the indoor walkway will be called Host 2. It will the location of our main space and education. This hotel tends to be quieter, with the event space located off the downstairs lobby. Our event will occupy the whole hotel on December 1-4.
Available Room Types & Rates
- Poolside Queen/Queen Room in HOST 1 – $155++ per night (3 night minimum)
- Poolside King Room in HOST 1 – $155++ per night (3 night minimum)
- Balcony Queen/Queen Room in HOST 1 – $155++ per night (3 night minimum)
- Balcony King Room in HOST 1 – $155++ per night (3 night minimum)
- Interior Queen Room in HOST 1 – $115++ per night (2 night minimum)
- Interior King Room in HOST 1 – $115++ per night (2 night minimum)
- Extremely Limited! 2-Room Balcony Queen/Queen Suite in HOST 1 – $202++ per night (3 night minimum).
- Interior XL Queen/Queen Room in HOST 2 – $139++ per night (2 night minimum)
- Interior XL King Room in HOST 2 – $155++ per night (2 night minimum)
- Interior XL King/King Room in HOST 2 – $155++ per night (2 night minimum)
- Add Wednesday or Sunday night (November 3 or December 4) for $115++ per night
- ++ All room rates are subject to 11% local & occupancy taxes + BPT service fee.
Stay in Touch & Receive Updates
- Event Information: After you register, you will receive a confirmation letter packed with details. We will send monthly updates to you as we get closer to the event.
- Contact Studio 58 directly: Send a note to firstname.lastname@example.org for specific questions.